Strategy & Management Services, Inc.
Strategy and Management Services, Inc. (SAMS) Announces Contract Follow-ons and Contract Expansion
The award-winning government and commercial contracting company will continue providing innovative, high-quality services to a number of existing clients
SPRINGFIELD, VA – October 20, 2015 - Strategy and Management Services, Inc. (SAMS), an award-winning provider of innovative operations, management and technology solutions for federal agencies, state and local governments and commercial buyers, announces four new follow-ons and a contract expansion with current clients.
Contract Follow-ons include:
• U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health and Inspections Services (APHIS) – SAMS has been awarded the final year of a five year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide business process assessments and re-engineering reviews in support of the USDA Animal and Plant Health and Inspections Services marketing and regulatory business services.
• U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) – In July 2015, SAMS was awarded a two month GSA Operations and Maintenance contract to provide facilities management to four buildings located on Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB). In September 2015, SAMS won a six month follow-on contract with GSA to provide management, supervision, labor, materials and equipment for the same four JBAB buildings. SAMS will be responsible for operation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems for these buildings.
• Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT) - SAMS will continue to provide mailroom services in support of NUWCDIVNPT Code 11 with a contract award of a base year with four option years to begin on February 1, 2016. SAMS’ support will include the management and operation of the Division’s mailroom, mail pickup, mail delivery, metered mail, manifest electronic shipments, and other carrier services on the NUWCDIVNPT campus as well as other points in the Newport Naval Station complex.
• United States Air Force (USAF) Hanscom Air Force Base – SAMS will continue to provide information management support services for the USAF Hanscom Air Force Base. These services will include Records Management, Official Mail Center (OMC), Alternate Official Mail Center (AOMC), Postal Service Center (PSC) Operations, Base Central Destruction Facility (BCDF) Management and Publications, and Form Management. Option year two of three option years has been funded and will commence on October 21, 2015 running through October 20, 2016.
Contract expansion includes:
• Department of Justice (DOJ) Executive Office for United States Attorney (EOUSA) – SAMS will now provide administrative support services to its client DOJ EOUSA, for the positions of Administrative Assistant and Law Clerk. The Administrative Assistant will be supporting the EOUSA’s General Counsel’s Office (GCO) by managing the day to day administrative actions for either the General Counsel and/or Deputy Counsel. The GCO provides timely and accurate legal advice and litigation support to the United States Attorney’s Office (USAO) and EOUSA on a wide range of legal issues. The Law Clerk will be supporting the EOUSA and USAOs with general executive assistance and direction, policy development, administrative management, direction and oversight, operational support and coordination with other components of the Department of Justice, and other federal agencies. The base year plus one option year contract began in September 2015.
SAMS President and CEO, Staci Redmon, is thrilled to continue providing stellar support to these agencies. “It is SAMS’ mission to deliver exceptional results through a small business philosophy of being mission-oriented, agile, accessible, and steadfast. We hire only the best, most qualified candidates to support our clients. SAMS knows how to get the job done and we are well prepared to continue building upon our already-strong track record.”
About Strategy and Management Services, Inc. (SAMS)
Founded in 2008, Strategy and Management Services, Inc. (SAMS) is an award-winning, SBA 8(a) program participant, verified SDVOSB, EDWOSB, SBA-certified SDB small business, and Commonwealth of Virginia SWaM certified company that provides operations support, information technology services, facilities management functions, and a range of enterprise-wide solutions, for federal agencies, state and local governments and commercial buyers who want the high-quality service of a top-tier company with the “high-touch” of a client-focused small business. For more information, please visit http://www.getSAMSnow.com, or follow SAMS on LinkedIn and Twitter.